INTERESTED IN JOINING THE 30-DAY DETOX PROGRAM? See all the details below. If you have any questions or want to join please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org *Next program start date is in December 2021.
- Are you suffering from a mild-severe case of KP or KPRF?
- Are you feeling insecure? Or is KP lowering your self-esteem?
- Have you noticed overtime the bumps & redness are becoming more and more visible on your face/body or do not seem to improve much?
- Did you see your doctor/a dermatologist, and you are not sure where to turn after trying out their recommendations/prescriptions?
- Do you feel you have tried it all (spent countless $$$) and just want to throw in the towel on your KP?
“NEW” KP 30-DAY DETOX PROGRAM
As an individual who has suffered from KP from age 15 (started earlier however I was not as aware of it), I have experienced what you have. I am now (age 35) on a self-created maintenance plan that has been developed after years of research & study and lessons learned. I have spent countless dollars on my own personal journey and want to help you avoid doing the same thing on only band-aid solutions.
- One-on-One call/chat session with me (To discuss your specific area(s) of concern, diet, skincare routine and climate/living/environmental factors) on Facebook
- Plan Recommendation (Course of Action) & Package Confirmed – There are 3 levels of packages available, each will be established based on what skincare, nutritional and mind support tools you need
- An Overview on KP (at a basic and in-depth level) *Real Triggers, Misinformation (What KP is not), Common products/treatments that don’t really work and what really does work
- Coaching tailored to your needs (to tackle your symptoms head on
- Follow-up call and Maintenance Group access
Cost of 30-day program: Will differ/person (3 Tier pricing available, packages built on needs) Range for most clients is between $250-$450 for the 30-days. *40-day money back guarantee on any product (recommendation) purchases.
ABOUT THIS CONDITION:
Keratosis Pilaris (KP) is a benign (not harmful) skin condition that presents itself as small, rough and bumpy skin that looks like chicken skin/goosebumps. It is most commonly found on the legs, upper arms but may also manifest on the face in the form of a natural blush called Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii (KPRF). The severity of the symptoms that people encounter varies. When I say not harmful (above) I am not speaking to the harm it does to ones self-esteem and mental well-being. I have some questions for yo
ABOUT YOUR COACH:
My healing and coaching philosophy: I believe in using an inside to outside approach that focuses on the individual. I apply animal cruelty-free products and plant-based solutions into my teachings where possible (I do eat meat, poultry & fish) but believe plant-derived products and habits integrate well into everyday living. I am a hobby farmer so I know a lot about what organic, non-GMO, gluten free and soy-free really means. I have taken many health and wellness courses which has aided in my education including completing several nutrition and beauty inside and out holistic health programs, cold therapy method training courses, meditation teacher training and wellness industry consulting which has allowed me to learn all about skincare industry ingredients, toxicity reporting and skincare regimens. I am also change management certified so understand how to implement life changes with beneficial transition while mitigating possible disruptions. I’m here for you.